To view a list of your crew, toggle over to the “Crew” tab at the bottom of your screen.
When you view your crew, you also see their progress. The color coded bar below their name shows you how many tasks they have been assigned and the status of those tasks.
- Complete (Green): The worker has marked the task as complete.
- In Progress (Blue): These tasks are still being worked on, are on time, and have not gone beyond the marked end-date.
- Blocked or Rework (Orange): These tasks have been paused due to unforeseen delays. Workers can leave comments on the Task Chat to indicate reasons for the block.
- Past Due (Red): These tasks have gone beyond the marked end-date without being Blocked, marked as complete, or being verified as complete by the supervisor.
- Assigned (Grey): These tasks have been assigned to the worker but have not begun.
Tapping on a crew member’s name pulls up their Profile Info. This view allows you to call or chat with the crew member. You can also pull up their QR code or remove them from the Task.