There are several key components to navigating the Crews by Core app.
Projects at a Glance
The four-square icon in the upper left corner is used to switch views between different Projects and to pull up the Project Summary.
When you tap on the 4-square icon you can swipe between each Project Summary card and take a quick look at each Project’s stats. It will display the number of Tasks in the Project, the number of workers, and the percentage of completed Tasks.
Browse Project Tasks
To quickly browse Project Tasks, tap the Tasks clipboard icon in the bottom left corner.
Once here, tap the tree icon in the upper right corner. This will show you a general overview of your Project and all of its Tasks and Sub-Tasks. This list is nested and color coded by Task Status.
Crews by Core Calendar
Use the Crews by Core Calendar to zoom in on your task list for Today, Tomorrow, This Week. You can also select a specific date or date range to see what Tasks are on the docket for that time period.
The four main views on the Crews by Core app are:
- Tasks: tap the clipboard icon to view your Tasks, Task summaries, and Task Stats.
- Chats: tap the message icon to view all open chats with your crew.
- Crew: tap the crew icon to view your crew members and their Task progress.
- Scan QR: tap this icon at the top of the screen to add new crew members by scanning their Crews by Core profile QR code.
- +: tap the blue plus sign in the lower right corner to add new crew members by using your phone’s contact list.
- Profile: tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner to view your personal profile, view all of your open projects, or pull up your Crews by Core QR code.