The Core profile is much more than just your name and a picture. When your profile is completed, it becomes a smart resume where you get to showcase your skills and experience to potential employers.
We talked to dozens of HR leads in construction and crafted the Core profile to help you stand out. Your Core profile is a resume-- but smarter. We showcase your skills, then give proof of those skills through your network so employers know that you really can do the work!
There are 3 critical parts of a Core Profile:
- Experiences- the most important part of every resume!
- What did you do and for which company?
- How big was the job? What was your role? How long did you stay?
- Employers can tell a lot by how long and what kind.
- What are you great at? This is the ‘core’ of our matching process, if you pardon the pun.
- What have you already done? We need to know which specific tasks and skills are unique to you to match you with a hirer.
- Referrals are a big deal in construction, and it is the same online. Make sure you do not just get referrals but you give them as well.
- Companies want to see you are vetted by people they trust.
Check out the related Help Center articles for the best practices about Experiences, Skills, and Referrals. Once this information is entered, your references are inside, your certifications are inside, and you have your own QR code you can share with anyone. Your Core Profile is ready to show the world!